A Liaison Committee has been established for Brough South in accordance with the Planning Permission. The Committee is intended to provide a forum in which Members can meet to consider the effects and issues arising from the development during its construction.
Members of the public can attend the meetings as observers only. Therefore, if you wish to raise a matter for consideration at a meeting, then you should contact a Member in advance and provide details.
The Chairman of the Committee has agreed to attend the meeting venue 30 minutes prior to each meeting to consider any matters you may wish to raise.
The meetings will be held at the Petuaria Centre, Centurion Way, Brough and the next meeting is scheduled for Monday 20th March 2017 at 7 p.m. The subsequent meeting is scheduled for Monday 19th June 2017 at 7 p.m. Thereafter, the meetings will be held quarterly and the dates will be publicised via the website.
The Members of the Committee are:
- Councillor Tony Galbraith (Dale Ward) – Chairman
- Councillor Richard Meredith (Dale Ward)
- Councillor Pat Smith (Dale Ward)
- Councillor Martin Credland (Chair – Elloughton cum Brough Town Council)
- Councillor Alison Peck (Chair – Welton Parish Council)
- Councillor Julie Abraham (South Hunsley Ward)
- Councillor Vanessa Walker (South Hunsley Ward)
- Susan Hunt – Principal Development Management Officer – Strategic Planning East Riding of Yorkshire Council
- Ian Hodges – Managing Director, Horncastle Group Plc